M: I DID IT GUYS!!!! I finally redeemed myself by solving the "EVIL" sudoku puzzle online!!!!woohooo..ok..i just had to tell u all since u know how much I obsess over the damn thing. the sudoku owns me no more!!!!!Mvuhahahhaha!!!! (now I can probably fall asleep at night!) In pain but still ecstatic, Me!
S: haha, i want what she's on [Forwarded: R: wow...how many muscle relaxants and painkillers have you taken today?]
Evi: 5 seconds after I read M's celebrating e-mail, it stroke me: No nasty comments from R? Then I went on to read S's mail. I am reassured to know that the balance of the universe is re-established.
D: Evi's awake at 8 in the morning!
Z: not to be stickler, but it isn't Mvuhahahhaha.... it's MWuhahahhaha
Evi: So what does the double h stand for? Not to be stickler, of course...
J: wait a minute. It's 8:40 in the morning. What is Evi doing up? Andwhy is there a pig flying outside my window!!!!!
Evi: One day the little pig said "I'll be damned to grow wings if J's up! ". So now it's just doublechecking and trying to get used to the absurd reality of your early waking up
κ.λ.π., κ.λ.π., κ.λ.π.
Τετάρτη, Απριλίου 19, 2006
Εγγραφή σε:
Σχόλια ανάρτησης (Atom)
2 σχόλια:
Mallon den eimaste mono oi didaktorikoi tou emp lhgmenoi...
mallon den einai mono i parea mas ligmeni einai pio sosto antoni
Δημοσίευση σχολίου